This is my blog. Hello.

Thursday 10 March 2011

Update/Slovakia

I haven't posted on here in a while so thought I should update what I'm doing.
I've been really busy lately, and will be very busy over the next couple of months, helping out with other peoples' short narrative films, and working on my own installation. I've done most of the filming for it now, and feel quite happy with how everything has turned out. in Mid-February I'll be briefly going back to Bradford to collect the tent I need the frame for to build the installation space.

In other news, I'm very excited about a potential plan to go to Slovakia with Katarina Complova for a week in late April to help out with filming there. We will be filming in the mountains near her house, and I'm very excited. The only obstacle at the moment is my job. hopefully they'll let me have the time off - I only work once a week so would only be taking 1 day off.

Finally, nearly finished with redrafting my dissertation, I feel like I'm at the point where I'm fairly happy with it, not overwhelmed, but I think that would be difficult considering how long I've been working on it. hand in is on 25th March.

No comments:

Post a Comment